- All loose debris and dirt removed by vacuum
- All purpose cleaner (APC) applied to all surfaces and agitated using a variety of different brushes to loosen dirt
- Underside of bonnet treated with APC and agitated
- Engine bay and bonnet dried using air blaster leaving no water marks
- Metal components polished then protected
- Plastics and rubber dressed to factory matt finish
- Screen wash refilled
Note: After the engine bay detail has been carried out the exterior of the vehicle will also require washing due to overspray from the pressure washer and the dressings used.